cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select in one shot the different BOM using an same item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In others words, I'm looking for a procedure that permit to identiy firts where are the differents BOM in which my item is used. I want to delete this item lets say, and I need to know where it is used actually. Is it in one equipment or many.

Thank you in advance,

C. Oumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

C. Oumar Mbow,

If you are searching information for component which is being used in different BOM , you can use transaction CS15 for same.

Input your material number and other required details and it will give you list of all the material having this component directly as well as indirectly in there BOM's.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ritesh.CS15 permits me to perform a one by one search per item. Now if I have a list of item to double check. Does it have a tool for a multiple-items search?

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi C. Oumar,

Standard transaction CS15 can allow to input only single item to search where used.

If you want to insert multiple items, then you have to take help of technical people. Ask your ABAP people to use any one of below function modules and ask whether it is possible to input multiple items for these function modules, you can ask them to create custom transaction for this

CS_WHERE_USED_MAT or CSEP_MAT_BOM_SELECT_WHERE_USED

Best regards,

Sharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very helpfull Sharat. I'll pass it to my Technical colleagues and I'll you know.  Thank you.

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi C. Oumar,

Thank you for the reply, yes i will wait for your reply. I do not have technical help with me to check this out, but these functional modules can be used, now using any one of this, you have to ask your technical person material which is the primary key to give range for input.

Kindly mark helpful if answer has helped you.

Thank you,

Sharat