Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user doesn't get updated in connected ABAP system

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have SAP Identity Management 7.1 sp5 connected to ECC 6.0 System.

When I make changes in IDM like email address, validity date, phone number etc., I don't see update in ABAP system.

I have multiple ABAP system connected to IDM.  When I make chnage in IDM, I don't see any place to select particular system to implement change.

Please let me know what is missing on my part.

Thanks,
Digesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Digesh,

Is there a modify task associated with the repository attached to the ECC system?  This is the workflow associated with a modification and must be configured (repository level) and enabled (workflow/task level)

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

I am new to IdM and need little more help to know how to find your suggestion "modify task associated with the repository attached to the ECC system" in IdM.

Thanks,
digesh

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Digesh,

Each SAP system that you wish to connect to needs to be defined by a SAP IDM repository.  Within the Repository properties are a set of tasks to be executed when a user is added, removed or modified with respect to the repository.  This is what you need.  I believe this is discussed in the Landscape document.

Matt

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Matt,

I see following tasks in repository.  is this correct ?  Do we need to run job with this tasks ?

Thanks,
Digesh

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am getting following error when I run job to modify abapuser.

Init failed - {err_passname=UpdateABAPUser,
err_category=ERROR, err_where=ToSAP.init, err_classname=ToSAP}

Any advise?

Thanks,
Digesh

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Do you know if some one can do consulting for 1 to 2 weeks to help us to do proper setup of IdM.

Thanks,
Digesh

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Digesh I will send you a direct message.

Matt

Answers (0)