Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndication Trigger on demand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario as below

We recieve material data from ERP 1 to MDM and from MDM it will syndicate to ERP2.When the material data reaches ERP 2 it will generate its own material number.This material number is sent back to MDM from ERP 2.In MDM we have a tuple which gets updated with the number sent from ERP 2.

For Ex :-

Remote system  ERP 1-----> MDM ------> ERP2

Matr Number       100----->100------>500

Now this material number 500 gets updated in MDM under number 100.

Now my issue is when we recieve the material from ERP1 it gets syndicated and flows to ERP2.But when ERP2 sends the material number again the MDM is updated and triggers syndication.

We do not want to syndicate again when the material number is sent from ERP2.

Is there any method to stop this?

Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

ERP2 sends newly generated material number to MDM which is updated here and later syndicated further to another system, which you do not wish to happen (your requirement). Where is this information syndicated . Is it syndicated again to system ERP1 ?

I am sure there are syndication MAPs created for these purpose, whether its from MDM to ERP2 or MDM to ERP1. Auto-syndication happens only when Syndication MAPs are created,saved and updated under specific remote system in MDM Console. It also hold information on next syndication schedule.

Change the syndication type to Manual to stop Auto-syndication unde Console Please see attached screenshot below for reference. Let me know if any queries

Regards,

Ali