Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE configuration (error)

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all

I had done an ALE config, in which i am sending an idoc from IDES to R/3 development.

at IDES ,on creating an purchase order by ( me21n). idoc ORDERS.orders05 is generated

& posted successfully to R/3. status green

but at receiver side idoc is received (we05) with error at R/3 .

error status= 56 : Partner Profile not found RED color

i had done following steps:

1.create 2 logical system.

2.assigned them to client.

3.create RFC destination,both side (IDES & R/3). remote logon working successfully.

4.create distribution model View, and distributed it to receiver side also(visible at receiver side R/3).

5.Generate Partner Profile at Sender Side only.

port has created automatically..

vender specific partner profile also created at IDES , <i>vender used in PO creation</i>

still the is recived with error ,with status given above..

I can view the data at receiver side..

<u>i had to integrate that received IDOC to file through XI</u>

can anybody help me...

regards,

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

at receiver you get the error "Partner Profile not found RED color".....so in WE20 transaction, go to LS for reciever which you have in control record data.....then in this receiver add an inbound parameter for ORDERS05 idoc and tell its processing code......then your ORDERS05 IDOC will be posted in R/3.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i had configure inbound parameter at receiver side for ORDRS05, in processing code what shall i specify....

i hat to integrate that IDoc to file using XI...

thanks & regards,

ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

ask the functional consultant, they will tell you the processing code for your ORDERS idoc..usually the process code for ORDERS IDOC is ORDE....But it will be better to ask your functional consultant the process code.....specify that processing code......then ORDERS idoc will be posted in SAP.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if IDoc error status is 56 then the solution is

Check the partner profile is created or not, if not create partner profile, restart the process by TA.BD87.

If partner profile is exist then check the control information in the IDoc file is incorrect. Correct the IDoc file and restart the process

As explained above check the Partner profile is correctly created for outbound or not..by We20. and receiver you said that it is R3, so Idoc adapter in that check the checkboxes Applycontrolrecord from payload. and queue.. two check boxes..

see also below links

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

Regards

Chilla..

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into the Idoc control record and see if the partner profile has been configured for the Corresponding partners in the Control Record.

Go to We20 and make sure that there is an outbound Entry for the Corresponding partner for the Orders Idoc.

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bavesh..

In we20 ,the sender Logical system has 1 Outbound parameter of <b>partner role,message type(orders)</b>

in receiver LS i had message of type <b>orders & sync</b> ,this is created automatically ( generate partner profile)

all have same port also..

where i am missing the configuration...

regards,

Ashutosh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashutosh,

Actaully when there is no entry in the outbound side in the patrtner profile, you get an error "No Outbound Entry Found" .

This looks like an issue even before the Idoc is being triggered to XI, i.e when the idoc is being created from IDES to R/3 development.

Regards

Bhavesh