cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate of Analsys in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have an output type ZC10 configured in system in production at item level of  outbound delivery . It prints certificate of analysis (COA)

1) When I try to take the print preview of COA. I get a message that certificate profile not found. What  does it mean.

2) How to configure COA output type and certificate profile  for outbound delivery. A brief summary will be helpful.

3) Why ZC10 is at item level. Can we have COA output type at header level ?

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have posted the questions in wrong forum. This has to be posted in quality management (PLM) forum.

Despite that,

1) When I try to take the print preview of COA. I get a message that certificate profile not found. What  does it mean.

This means the certificate profile is NOT assigned to  material or customer/material combination. Check in t.code QC15 and make entries.

2) How to configure COA output type and certificate profile  for outbound delivery. A brief summary will be helpful.

You have already mentioned that ZC10 is configured in the system as COA output type. Once the certificate profile is assigned as mentioned in Step 1,then this will be taken care of.

3) Why ZC10 is at item level. Can we have COA output type at header level ?

Because COA pertains to a product and not to customer. So it should be always at item level.

Regards,