cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Receipt by Trip Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Everyone,

It is now possible to process the Negative Receipt via Trip Wizard. This was before a missing functionality. The note 1757563 deliver this new functionality.

Best Regards,

Raynard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently still in German only though, yes? Can I still apply it or will it require the English version?

Does this explain why I cannot get my personal charges to create a credit amount on my employee vendor when a personal charge was made on corp card? The amount is on the cover sheet correctly, but does not go against vendor...

0 Kudos

Hi Kim

We are just waiting for the note to be translated  - although you can still apply it even in DE!. You might also need the note 1765837 too that follows it up.

There are some manual changes in 1757563 that are required that you need to adjust with message classes and some adjustments to T706B2 and the table V_T706_CONST plus some additional message texts required via SE91!    

Basically this note is delivering the functionality that if a credit card has a negative amount e.g an expense is charged back as a credit which needs to be itemized, this can be done without error.

Hope it helps.

Sally

0 Kudos

Just to add now that the note 1757563 has been translated to English!