Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material stuck in QM

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have QM turned on.

I have material in QI that may be moved only via a QM transaction. This funcrionality is clear when the material is in Q as a result of a negative RR.

This material is moved as a result of an auto posting.  I don't know how material ended up in QI in the first place.

I can see several Material Docs. for varying movement types...

The question is: How can I move that material out of QI  if all the Tx. such as 343, 344, 321,322 BLK, UNRES< RES< are disallowed via MB or MIGO  movements??? Material can only be moved via QM transactions.

Thanks in advance

Verroz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

In transaction QA32 You can search for Inspection lot relative to the stucked Material.

You must enter the QI Results (QE01) and after, the Usage Decision (UD) (QA11) there you can move the material to the unrestricted stock or another one.

P.S. You can go thru the QE01 and QA11 directly from QA32 Menu.

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks carlos,

.......your answer is clear.

But... RRing is done. UD has been given. Material can only moved out of QI via a QM Tx.

There were three lots associated with this quantity of mat. I've changed all three UDs to "A" accept.

What's left to move if the regulare mvt types are disallowed???

Verroz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

During RR, there is another tab calles inspection stcok posting, where u need to post the required stck in req. location based on your UD .

Regards

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to QA32 tranx -> Select the row that you recorded the results & Click on Usage Decision.

Depends on the results select UD code & go to Inspection Stock posting tab, insert the quantity which you want to post( Unrestricted).

Click on Material Doc., Insert the posting date & Save.

Stocks move from Quality to Unrestricted by Mov. type 321.