cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery proposal in RBATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is can we change the proposed confirmed quantity which was proposed by the RBATP ?

I know that in the ATP APO screen we have two option for deliver proposal when theRBATP is in effect, one is to accept the proposal and another is to reject the same.

Here is the requirement:

The to total stock of the product A at the location X is 2000

and the the total stock of product A at the substitute location i.e. Y is 5000

Now when I create the order with 4000 requirement quantity, as per the location substitution rule the confirmation as below

Product A confirmed quantity at the location X is 2000

Product A confirmed quantity at the substitute location Y is 2000

But my question here is can I change the confirmed quantity (deliver proposal) of product A at the location X to 1000 and can the remaining quantity which is 3000  be confirmed from the substitute location Y. If yes HOW?

Regards,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

It is a very interesting requirement. I guess, this can be achieved in a different way. You need to use the functionality called Preselection of Substitutions. Go to check instructions and select the drop down option "Presel. Suit. Substitns" to "Preselection Active"

Along with the above setting, you should also enable the check box "Preselection" in the config path of RBA "Assign Rule Strategy or Rule Strategy Sequence" so as to enable the functionality working correctly.

Also - I wonder if the user would always be working with delivery proposal screen in the real time business scenario ? Can you confirm this ? How would you decide the quantities when the order is created through EDI which happens in the background ? I guess - you should have some predefined logic to select the confirmations based on the availability of ATP situation. You need to use PRESELECT BADI to achieve that purpose. Let me know if you need more details on this.

Thank you

Babu Kilari

+91-915 888 3481