Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity evaluation in the past

steffen_mller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I execute the capacity evaluation by TC's CM01 and CM55 (two weeks in the past and) I see different results.

In CM55 I see requirements and available capacities in the past. This is what we want.

In CM01 (CM04 is the same) I see no values in column "AvailCap" in the past. The requirements have been available.

In comparision to CM55 the values for the Aval. capacity in the CM01 have been shifted into the future into the actual week.

We use "2 - remaining requs." in the option profile for CM01. With "1- Planned reuqs" I see the "Avail cap." in the past.

I have checked all customizing settings but still without success.

I'm looking forward for your help!

Best regards
Steffen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In CM01 transaction Menu click on Settings -> General;

In the data area Interval to be evaluated Start Date value should be zero I hope you have define some negative value there the it would go in past.click on Time periods button . check Period of database selection From date and this settings define in OPA3.

Please go to CM55 or CM25  header menu Setting--- Change time profile.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

steffen_mller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh,

thanks!

I have already set negative values for the Start, no success:

Please see the column in the variable Overview, the column Avail. cap. starts in the past:

Best regards

Steffen

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In CM01 transaction you will not have standard available capacity past dated in Standard over view. You can see it in variable overview.

But  you can use Reqmnts type  =  1  Planned requirements to get it in CM01 standard view.

Could you please let me know why you want to see the past date standard available capacity in CM01.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

steffen_mller
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

thanks! Yes it is. Our issue is, that we want to use CM01 with collective selection. Collective selection is possible in TA CM55 but this TA is only for analysis and you can not change the orders directly from the detailed view. In CM55 you can also see the available capacity in the past.

Best regards from Munich

Steffen

Answers (0)