Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

function module to find follow on documents from SC number

Dev164
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the FM to find follow on document for the SC created, I dont wanna use FM 'SC_getdetail' as i have multiple SC entries and dont wanna loop at FM 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL'.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Dev164
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually i wanted to know how to find confirmation number for shopping cart created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

Please try to use this FM.

BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAIL -  - Use the Item GUID as input as search criteria.

or

BBP_PD_SC_CHECK

In addition, you can use the tables

CRMD_ORDERADM_H,

CRMD_ORDERADM_I,

BBP_PDBEI

to get the SC details.

Regards,

Naga.

Dev164
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually i wanted to know how to find confirmation number for shopping cart created?

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mangesh,

i confirm, BBP_GET_DOC_HISTORY function exists in SRM 7.0: do not know how you did your search...

But, to get Confirmation number, it is mandatory to use PO GUID: you will not have this information with SC GUID.

Nevertheless, for service confirmation, Service Entry Sheet is not populated in table ET_HISTORY.

Besides, you will not have R/3 material document number for SRM confirmation.

If you want to have those information, you will have to use BBP_PD_GETHISTORY function module for each Shopping Cart item.

I noticed those two above points in Extended Classic Scenario: i do not know if you will have same behaviour in Classic Scenario.

Regards.

Laurent.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use FM BBP_GET_DOC_HISTORY fill in H_OBJECT_T H_GUID in the importing table. You can add multiple shopping carts as well.

Regards,

Robin

Dev164
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,    

The FM you suggested does not exists. am using version 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

If you have access to SQVI then join the below tables and then you can see all the SC along with their PO Numbers and if you want other details as well

BBP_PDACC

CRMD_LINK

CRMD_ORDERADM_I

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

Join these tables, Make sure you join it correctly or else you will not get any results.

Sameer