cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive IDOC in PI via IDOC sender adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a IDOC to JDBC scenario. the message is sending from ECC via IDOC.

Now the status is IDOC sending from ECC successfully but PI could not receive the IDOC.

I register the IDOC port in IDX1 in PI, what others should I do to receive the IDOCs?

thanks a lot.

Regards,

Kevin Song.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You can get a lot of documents in the forum, any way go through below one:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d09cb520-f883-2c10-56b9-adb6d9182...

Regards,

Sree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Thanks for providing the document. I configure as the document and solved my problem.

The issue is in SLD Business System,I have not point a Technical System. So in ID, Business Component, Adapter-Specific Identifiers, there is no info for IDOC adapter.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

An update, I could see the IDOCs in PI inbound IDOC list (WE02). I think it is not correct but i don't know how to set to send the IDOC to the correct place.

Please kindly give some suggestion.

Thanks a lot.

K. Song

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

It may be a bit premature but I really think you need to check the configuration settings for your Sender IDoc Adapter channel. Like Raja said, if you don't have any real need of IDoc packaging then you would be better off sending the IDoc directly.

Please let me know your thoughts on it.

Cheers,

V J

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to all the above replies, also you might want to see whether you configured partner profile in we20 for your idoc outbound as per the need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

If you don't find/resolve the problem after doing what Grzegorz has suggested; I would suggest to check IDX2 transaction as well for correct IDoc metadata; it has to be loaded in SAP PI system. At times, when we change or extend an IDoc, the metadata does not automatically gets updated in SAP PI.

To read more, please visit:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/8a/b8b13bb3ace769e10000000a11402f/content.htm

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no use of IDoc adapter if you are not using IDoc packaging concept, search in scn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Use IDX5 tcode in PI to monitor your idoc.  Check queues in PI.  Some times it might stuck in queues.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Satish,

Actually PI have not received the message. I cannot find any message in IDX5.

It is a new PI server and no IDOC is sending or receiving before.

Any suggestion on the port configuration?

Thanks a lot.

Kevin S.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Check transaction SM58 in the sender system (or SMQ1/SMQ2 if you are using queue processing) to find out the reason why your message did not reach PI.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Please search forum. You will see lot of documents and discussion for idoc-jdbc scenarios.

Regards,

Beena.