cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entries in Client 1 should reflect in Client 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one ZTable(With MANDT field).I want such trigger which act when Update or Insertion made in Client 1 and should update entries in Client 2 Using IDoc.

plz suggest me the scenario.

Thanks,

RP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using table maintenance generator, you can create events for different level of databases like database update,before inserting record etc. The menu path for this is , from se11 transation click utilities - > tablemaintenance generator(transaction : se55). From the table meaintenance generator menu click

1. Environment->modifications->events.

2. click on create new entries button.

Select the new event and assign a new perform name.

Press enter and click the editor button which will lead you to ABAP editor.

You can raise the registered events using the function module BP_EVENT_RAISE. The events have to be registered using transaction code SM62. You can code any valid abap statements in the perform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am sending idoc using program - with function master dat distribute function,

now if i set SEND IDOC IMMEDIATELY in outbound message in we20 'partner profile' than idoc get status 03 but at reciver end idoc not found with any status.

if select collect idoc immideatly than work properly.

what precaution needed while sendig idoc throug send idoc immideatly with Program,

regards,

r p.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

probabaly u may need to check with the profile settings.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

idoc with status 03 means successful send to port. check for rfc destination in port (we21) and test the rfc for any errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rp,

see in this case, what you can do is the program which is inserting or updating the data in ZTABLE, after its successful operation, you can take its data , form a control rec for EDIDC for client 2, take the data for EDIDD and call function module MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE to trigger the IDOC to client2 - do all these things in your program which acts on ZTABLE.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Dear,

It may be possible i am updating the table from many program or some time I enter data from SE11 0r SE16 then............

thanks,

RP