SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAGLFLEXT and PSGLFLEXT in T881 appl FI subapplication PSX

salvator_nduwayezu2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi PSM Gurus

I have just joined a project where we have many issues related to ledgers:

We are PSM customer with FM activated

>FM is activated with table FAGLFLEXT instead of PSGLFLEXT.

Public services has been forgotten in business functions activation

EA-PS and PSM_CASH-BASIS is activated

Then in table T881 i have transactional data with FAGLFLEXT application FI subapplication PSX

I  have red all the notes and consulting notes from Vanessa Barth and my question is: what program to use to migrate FAGLFLEXT to PSGLFLEXT?

best regards

Salvator

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salvator,

I don't think such a program exists. You can migrate from FAGL to FMGL (see notes 906397 and 1760191), but not to PSGL.

Regards,

Eli

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hello Salvator, I'm not sure why you want to change the GL table, in order to use the PS data you should update the FAGLFLEXT table with the customer fields that you need (transaction FAGL_GINS), for PS Cash RE_ACCOUNT and RE_BUKRS.

If you are already in a productive system read the note 961295 New G/L Acc: SAP default fields in FAGLFLEXA/FAGLFLEXT

1341372 FMGL_CHANGE_APPL_IN_LEDGER ignores PSX

1400563 When should a PSM customer use FAGLFLEXT or FMGLFLEXT

Or in case you decide to migrate open an oss message asking for the note 1779724   Missing report to migrate data from FAGLFLEX* to PSGLFLEX* reference it in the note 906397 ERP2004/05 Public Sector: Migration New General Ledger

regards

César

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to use program FAGL_MIGPS for this conversion.

Thanks

Chetak Lalwani

0 Kudos

This program migrates from FMGLFEXT to PSGLFLEXT and not from FAGLFLEXT. Of course, once can go in chain: from FAGL to FMGL anf then to PSGL, but I wonder what results it will produce

JLD
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We worked with SAP to migrate directly from the FAGLFLEX*to PSGLFLEX* tables.  Please see

SAP Note 1779724 - Missing report to migrate data from FAGLFLEX* to PSGLFLEX*.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for this info. I believe, though, it's some internal note released for you, because it's not available in OSS portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the OSS Note 1779724 - Missing Report to Migrate Data from FAGLFLEX* to PSGLFLEX* is now generally available.