cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one

i have requirement in mapping where i have to map E1EDP02/ZEILE when QUALF= 001 to the target feild LineItemno if E1EDP19/IDTNR = "FREIGHT CHARGES" (when QUAL="002") or else the target feild has to be mapped to E1EDP26/BETRG (when QUAL="003").

I know the above requirement can be easyly achived using If else condidtion.

But the complexity in the above requirement is usually there will be more than five E1EDP19-IDTNR = (when QUAL="002")coming from the source side. The feild E1EDP02/ZEILE when QUALF= 001 should be mapped to the LineItemno even if one of the source field E1EDP19/IDTNR = "FREIGHT CHARGES" (when QUAL="002"). It is not mandatory that all of the source field: E1EDP19/IDTNR = "FREIGHT CHARGES" (when QUAL="002"). the result to the if condition should be true even if one source E1EDP19/IDTNR is equal to "FREIGHT CHARGES" (when QUAL="002").

Can any one please tell me how i can achive the above requirement.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement doesn't seem too difficult, even though you can have multiple occurrences of the source segment. Use my blog:

Queues & contexts concept of graphical mapping: understand it to turn it into your advantage

to review the basic ideas of queues and contexts in PI graphical mapping. I am pretty sure your requirement will turn to be really simple after that.

Regards,

Greg

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Please try to explain clearly about your source fields and target fields and conditions.

You are mixing all the things and making hard to understand what you are saying.

Try to explain like source is IDOC and target is file or IDOC or etc..

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu,

Its an Idoc to file Scenario; the target feild is LineItemno

just FYI about the requirement.

i have requirement in mapping where i have to map E1EDP02/ZEILE when QUALF= 001 to the target feild LineItemno if E1EDP19/IDTNR = "FREIGHT CHARGES" (when QUAL="002") or else the target feild has to be mapped to E1EDP26/BETRG (when QUAL="003").

I know the above requirement can be easyly achived using If else condidtion.

But the complexity in the above requirement is usually there will be more than five E1EDP19-IDTNR = (when QUAL="002")coming from the source side. The feild E1EDP02/ZEILE when QUALF= 001 should be mapped to the LineItemno even if one of the source field E1EDP19/IDTNR = "FREIGHT CHARGES" (when QUAL="002"). It is not mandatory that all of the source field: E1EDP19/IDTNR = "FREIGHT CHARGES" (when QUAL="002"). the result to the if condition should be true even if one source E1EDP19/IDTNR is equal to "FREIGHT CHARGES" (when QUAL="002").