cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound IDoc is missing from SAP PI 7.1 --> SAP R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have actually a problem with IDocs which are missing between the SAP PI and our SAP R3 system. The process sends an incoming message to two different SAP R3 systems as an IDoc. In the first system the IDoc arrives with no problems. In the second one the IDoc does not arrive. If I check the SXMB Monitor it says that all messages were processed successfully (finish flag) but no acknowledgment has arrived from both systems.

What I tried:

- SMQ1/2 in SAP: Does not show any trace of these messages

- SMQ1/2 in PI: Does not show any trace of the messages

- SXMB monitor: Shows that the messages were processed successfully

- IDX1: Port configuration is correct

- IDX5: One Incoming and two Outgoing messages are shown

- SM21 in PI: Is empty

- SM58 in SAP: Is empty

- SM58 in PI: Is empty

What else can I do to find out where the IDoc for the second SAP R3 system gets stuck?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards

Johannes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

I have two recommendations:

1. Check the Communication Channel Monitor in RWB in PI, for the channel used in communication - maybe you will find errors there.

2. Review your overall configuration, to make sure your PI sends the data to the correct receiver system (i.e. if the RFC Destination mentioned in the receiver CC points to the right ECC system).

Regards,

Greg

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Thank you all very much for your help. I've finally found the solution. The configuration data within the rfc destination were wrong (hostname).

Regards

Johannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have authorisations (additional required) in IDX5 expand the arrow which provides tracking /monitoring option and you can check the idoc number generated in the target systems...

clicking on them even takes you the idoc provided you have the authorisations..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

As suggested by Greg check the Idoc receiver communication channels in PI RWB.  And check RFC destination and port provided in channels are working fine or not.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in SMQ2 of you ECC system.

Regards,

Sree.