cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idocs Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to implement file to idoc scenario, when i check my moni..... i see that only a few of the idocs get checked flag rest of the messages show scheduled green flag and queue status as 'Stop'.

I am sending the same message every 30 secs.

One thing i noticed is that the Queue ID for successful messages is XBTOK___002 and the schedled ones have different Queue ID's.

Also is there a way to clear the queues in XI and also what could be the reson that although i am sending same message everytime only a few gets processed?

Please advice..

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Looks like the load on your server is high.

For the messages that are stuch in your Queue, click on the Queue Id, and navigate to the message and see the status of the message. Is it System Error or Transaction Recorded?

If it is transaction recorder, the message is getting processsed and so wait .

One more option would be to delete the entry from the Queue and tghen restart your message from MONI.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

it shows it's a system error.... what shall i do???

Ashish

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Delete the entry and then restart your message from MONI.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It shows SYSFAIL : XI Error UPDATE.XICACHE: Queue stopped.

How do I restart message from moni

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

click on restart message

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you delete the entry in the Queue?

if yes, select the message in MONI and then click on the RESTART button.

Also, go to SXI_CACHE and check the status of your Cache. is it green?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Go to SXMB_ADM transaction -> manage queues -> click XBTO* -> cliclk register queues ->click excute action.........click activate queues->click excute action... go to SXI_CACHE see the cache status is green or not.....now restart your msg in SXMB_MONI

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

from SXMB_MONI, click on XBTOK___002 queue, then you see entries in the queue.....

first select the messages in SXMB_MONI with green flag one by one, then click on restart......so that you get successful flag for it........do this for all the msgs with green flag.......

so clear your queue........then trigger more idocs.......then your idocs will be processed successfully......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta