cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soap sender message is throwing an error, interface determination cannot determine any actual interface

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

My scenario is SOAP to IDOC. When am trying to trigger the SOAP message, it is throwing a routing exception: interface determination cannot determine any actual interface

I  have used java mapping in the operational mapping followed by message mapping, Java mapping is to convert xCBL message to SOAP message.

When i used file sender channel instead of SOAP, the interface is working fine. I am attaching the SOAP file for reference.

Regards,

Sreenivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check the Do Not Use SOAP Envelope in your SOAP Sender CC? The reason for this is that you are already sending the SOAP Envelope.

Hope this helps,

Mark

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seenu,

Did you try to test the interface using any SOAP client like SOAP UI?

You may generate your wsdl file once again and try to do a test.

Also, do a test configuration in ID before going for end to end test.

Regards,

Zameer

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP PI 7.31 (single stack) and we have tested with SOAP UI, there it is successful and it is throwing error in the sender commincation channel.

Regards,

Sreenivas

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

He seenu,

Have you tried to test your operation mapping in its corresponding test tab?, take the inbounding message from the monitorization and test it.

Have you tried to test the configuration in the Integration Directory? (Tools->Test configuration)

Regards.