cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default print indicator for generated material doc. during QM stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During using QAC2 to do stock transfer of a QM stock, a material doc. is generated. My question is, can I configure the system such that the "Print" indicator in the material doc. is checked automatically and the material doc. is printed out once I save QAC2?

Thanks,

Steven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly follow the steps;

1. Maintain the Printer Name in SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Printer Setting

2. Ensure that in SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Item Print Indicator, 1 stands for Matl Doc print out

3. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Gen Settings->Print Version, maintain Print Version 2 for MIGO* and as well as QAC2.

4. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Print Control->Maintain Pr indicator for GI / transfer posting docs, for mvt type 323 maintain Print indicator as 1.

5. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Output Determination->Maintain Output Types, for the Output types WA01,  ensure the foll:

a. Default Values: Dispatch Time is 3 or 4 as per reqmt. and Tr medium is 1

b. Print Parameter is 7

6. In SPRO->Matl Mgmt->Inv Mgmt and Phy Inv->Output Determination->Printer Det->Pr Det by Pl/StoLoc, maintain the Output device for all your Plants and Sto Locations for WA01.

7. Go to MN21, give output type as WA01, press enter, for Tr Type WQ, Print Version 1, maintain Print Item as 1.

Now the settings are ready for Printing material doc

8. Go to MIGO, display material document , in General Tab, beside the Print Indicator and you tick mark the field. You will receive the printout

In case you require automatic printing, go to T.Code : SU3, go the tab " parameters", enter the parameter "NDR" with value as "X".

The spool will triggered automatically at the time of saving.

Regards,