cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flactuation in reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Recently noticed rewards points were keep flactuating. Surprised to note which one is correct. last weeks total points are not matching with today's total!!!.

Note what is happening here..

Does any one experienced like this. I remember long ago Gokul pointed out this one and thought fixed but still seeing the same kind of behaviour.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Refer the thread below. Its related to the issue we pointed out but is a bit more informative.

http://scn.sap.com/message/13497656#13497656

Reward points if helpful...LOL...Just kidding.

Also go through this one. Its a list of all the known issues that the new SCN is facing,

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-24192

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I don't mind to award points. you know one thing I keep following with your answeres which are crisp and to the point. I like that and keep it up.

There are other guys I really admire their contribution to provide guidance and helping every one. Even some times I really surprise to note that can we do like this also? its amazing.

I am not worried about the points being gained but worried about my presence being felt in this forum. Its really nice forum to share and furnish our own experiences to others. that matters most for me.

Any all the best.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar,

Same situation from long time. some time increase/decrease. not able to know how the calculation is going on.

I have left this calculation So request you to leave it for time being and guide and share your knowledge and experience with others.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey I am not worried about the reward points. Just wanted to share whatever I know.

Thought let share my thoughts on this one.

Thanks Gokul

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

I was just joking and asked you to award me points if you found the link useful .

Regards,

Gokul