cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process to File Adapter doesn't kick off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interface Details:

Using XI 3.0/ PI 7.0. Designed Mutilple IDOCs to Flat File BPM  scenario based on BpmPatternCollectTime pattern. IDOC in the subject is PEXR2002.

Two abstract interfaces aa_PEXR2002_MI1,  aa_PEXR2002_MI2 and one inbound interface ia_PEXR2002_MI created in IR. All created under one name space of same SWC.

My scenario is created in ID is as follows:

2 Receiver Determinations:

1. Business System(R/3) - to - Integration Process(IP). PEXR2002 is the interface for Sender system and aa_PEXR2002_MI1 interface for receiver service(IP).No interface mapping is used since its done in IP.

2. IP - to - Receiver Business System. aa_PEXR2002_MI2 is the interface for sender system(IP) and ia_PEXR2002_MI for Receiver Business System.

2 Interface Determinations:

1. Business System(R/3) - to - IP.  Configured Interface is aa_PEXR2002_MI1.

2. IP - to - Receiver Business System.  For Configured Interface I had ia_PEXR2002_MI. No interface mapping. I am not sure I should have one interface mapping here between aa_PEXR2002_MI2 to ia_PEXR2002_MI?

1 Receiver Agreement:

IP - to - Receiver Business System. ia_PEXR2002_MI is the interface for Receiver Business System.  Receiver Communication Channel is IDOCFile_ReceiverCC.

Please note it didn't create any sender agreement since IDOC creation happens directly in XI.

Question:

I sent 5 PEXR2002 Idocs from R/3 system. In SXMB_MONI I see a message only R/3 to IP. There is no message that corresponds to IP and Receiver File Channel. In Runtime Work Bench under CC monitoring  IDOCFile_ReceiverCC doesn't show any processed entry of file creation or errors?

Any idea what have gone wrong here? I really appreciate your help.

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

What is the status about R3 to IP, scheduled or processed? i think status was scheduled hence next process was not intiatiated IP to File.

SXMB_MONI-->Monitor for processed XML messages-->select process

Here you can view the status of Integration process and view Integration process in graphical view, you can find the status of message where it got strcuked.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

The Status is Processed. But it appears my process not waiting for the duration. Its processing all the messages instantly(not grouping), but it appears didn't get into transformation step yet. I provided the graphical path of the WF below.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even though BPM monitorinh shows processed but it doesnt called tranformation step and send 1. It looks the condition you had written for loop not satified,may be data issue. correct the same.

If data is correct and condition satifies then it calles tranformation step after that send steps delivers the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a simple Loop(1=1) condition. I see in the loop its collecting the all messages but Its not reaching the Transformation step after dead line. For transformation there isn't any condition that needs to be met. Correct me if I am wrong. Thank you for looking into the problem.

Regards

Venkat

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Collect Pattern with time is avaible in SAP Basis component, copy the same and assign objects accoridnigly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I started off. I am not sure if you are read my earlier post, but do you think its reaching transformation step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved the issue of not reaching the transformation step. Its condition loop in BPM(1=1) using integer comparison instead of string comparison. With this fix I am able to collect multiple idocs into one IDOC int transformation step and IP to Receiver System showing in Message Monitor.

I see the receiver system has complex IDOC xml file. But I need to convert this into flat file. Do you have any advise on how to convert the inbound IDOC XML  into flat file without using the ABAP mapping?

Regards

Venkat

Thanks

Venakt

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont need any ABAP mapping, i think there was a standard module availble to do so.. search in scn.. you will find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see there is module for PI7.3. But I am using PI 7.0 which doesn't seems to have any module.