cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in CJIC screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help in CJIC screen in SAP asset module.

Can i able to add many WBS elements to get the net available amount of CIP (after partly capitalized)

I am having 2 or more WBS elements in single project how can i view all those WBS elements cumulatively in single search.

Is that possible to view same net balance in CJI3 screen also .. bcoz in cji3 screen iam getting balance CIP including the partly capitalized amount.

So please help me in viewing multiple WBS elements at a same time in CJIC screen or net value of CIP in CJI3 screen.

Waiting for all favorable reply

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu subbiah,

You will go to T.code :CJIC and go to click on Hide dynamic selections(Shift+F4) tab and Click on User-def. fields WBS el.and double click on Ufield 1 WBS element and choose multiple selection and give WBS Element and execute

Thanks,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply

I tried that method and added all the wbs element in userfield space but after that if i excute no report is generating

i cant able to execute unless i give wbs element in the main screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Go for dynamic selection of 'current proj no' in 'master data' instead of user field. In selection screen put '*' (asterick/star) in WBS field and execute. Hope it works.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sorry its not working "no values selected to display " error message is coming when i add asterick or star

is there any other way to add multiple wbs elements in cjic screen and run the report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check  SAP note 635711 as it provide some guidance on modifying the selection screen.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi  i dont have access to view sap notes and i dont have right to modify the screen layout too

so please give me the steps other than modification of screens

or give full instructions of sap note so that i can request it to my abap team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please take help of Basis / ABAP team or who is having OSS id to view SAP note # 635711 at below mentioned link

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=01100107900000000342&_EVENT=REDIR&_NNUM=635711

Regards

Tushar

Answers (0)