cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Orders Entered By Wrong Name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears : when we go to list all PM orders in IW39 all information showed its OK except the column Entered BY for some orders instead of giving user name its giving something like this :  IP1020120858

so its not IP address how i can make sure only user name coming in this field.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haimour

Can you plz Share us the Screen shot what Exactly you are getting in the Filed .

Try in the Tcode IW33 check if you are getting the same Error

Thx...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find screenshot you will find entered by giving number this should be user name :

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i was checking

Go to Control  Tab

You will see who has entered it .

Now looks like this a System Generated or Trigger by some Program .

you can filter the list and Remove the These Items when you generate the Report .

Thx...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply but i think this entered by should be the user name nothing else and removing the items from the report will not fix the problem because report should contain entered by information ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haimour

Plz let me know are you trying to upload the Master data through BDC Program .

If yes then check the BDC Program

Also try the following Link

http://scn.sap.com/message/7656705

When i check up in the system ia found some of the Entries with same IP1020121608

it's Look like Date when it was Created , but when i further checked up look like it was Created through BDC Program .

I have Created same Order with IW31 manually , In the Control Tab iam Getting my System Id .

Though iam not a PM Consultant but we have a PM Team iam taking Help from them

Iam Looking after the HR Module , just the Increase my Knowledge iam Doing this.

I will update you soon

Thx...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you i will monitor the system next few days and check

Answers (0)