cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing tha status of a Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've set a rejection for the only item of a sale order.

In the tab status:

- the Rejection status became Everithing rejected;

- the Overall status remained Open.

How cuol I change the Overall status in closed?

It' important as if the status of the order remain Open the report of cash management see it in forescast report.

Thanks a lot for your help.

G.

mahanti_sai_krishna
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi i got an issue while deleting the line item in purchase order then relative sales order status is changing to OPEN status then i tried to update the sales order as REJECTED status and saved but it was not changing the status. It is in OPEN status.Simply my request is i need the change the status of the material from OPEN to REJECTED in status tab of line item level but it was changing.This should be solved ASPA before i got the escalation from higher authorities. please help me here. If you want to explain me again i will explaint it clearly again

anne-petteroe
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos
Hello, While we're happy that you've come to SAP Community to get an answer to your question, you posted your question as an answer in an old thread.I've converted your answer to a comment, but even so -- posting in older threads is not the best way to get guidance.If you're looking for help, you should ask a new question: https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html.Best regards,
Anne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run SDVBUK00 for that order . There may be an inconsistency in the database .

Normally if it is a third party item ( PR/ Plan order  in schedule line) system gives an message while rejecting but still allows you to save the order and change the status to complete.

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have rejected 1 item out of multiple line items, your rest of the items are still open and valid for delivery, and when you create the delivery doc the over all status will change.

If your requirement is to cancel the whole order then you can put the rejection reason at header, instead of putting it to each or single line item.

mithu_mukhejee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Giulioole,

As Yogesh already told you ,

If You have added the reason for rejection per item wise in item level then the reason of rejection will be assigned to a particular item.not with all items.

Kindly check in item level ,status tab..You will find the status as completed (if you have added ROR in a particular item).I think when u ll go dekivery, this item wont be shown.

Regards,

Mithu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open that Sales Order--> Click on Reason for Rejection Tab page---> and Give reason for rejection for every line item.

And save this sales order,now system will show status of that sales order is completed.

Regards,

Yogesh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What kind of sales order item is that? Is it third party item? For normal items, if you set reason for rejection then the sales order automatically becomes with completed status.

You have mentioned the order contains only one item, was partial delivery or billing done for that?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

my sales order have no partial delivery or billing.

Thanks for your help.

G.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS 1472007  - Document status has to be corrected is of any help to your scenario.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What Reason for Rejection is assigned to your sale order line item ?  Is it standard or zee ?  Also check your item category configuration.

G. Lakshmipathi