cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

several handling resources for one location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to have several handling resources in one location?

Does there exist any BADI or user exit to implement such a logic?

Constraint:the SNP Optimizer has to consider the additional resources.

Any advices?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if we can have more than one handling resource for location. But can you tell me the exact requirement for this? i read an SAP recommendation asking to include the resource in the PDS itself in case it is required finitely. Maybe you can try this,.

-Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies so far. I know that sap standard provides only one handling resource per location. but to visualize different handling capacities at the same location I need an alternative for this.

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I know in CIF area, handling resource is used to map GR activity and has some really special features:

a resource with an unlimited capacity planning and a working time of 24 hours (standard capacity from 00:00:00

until 24:00:00). So in nature, every and all the handling resources are identical. Even if optimizer can evaluate it, I assume it can't find out any difference between one and another.

If HR is defined in other format, say working time of 8 hours per day, will GR processing time of one day in R/3 not be extended to three days during CIF?

Best regards,

Tiemin

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

In location master /SAPAPO/LOC3, for handling resource you can maintain one as "Resource Inbound"

and one as"Resource outbound", but I don't think you have the chance to maintain more than one for each type. It seems that your issue is in SNP optimizer, you might ask experts there to know if there exists any

BAdI to evaluate several handling resources in one location.

Best regards,

Tiemin