cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NET SALES PRICE - TABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please, I need to find table(s) with informatin about net sales price and purchase price for all werks.

I have been searching here in forum, but in our system (sap) I did not find the requested information.

Many thanks for replay and help

Marek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For net price of a sales order, for some plants (werks) -

SE16N, in table VBRP, give plants (werks) and fetch netwr and sales document number (vbeln).

If you want value of some condition type -

SE16N, in table KONV, give document condition number (knumv), item number (kposn), condition type (kschl) and fetch kwert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks both for your replay.

But in these tables I did not find the right information.

I need to view net sale price (end preis) = in our company has the sale price condition type ZPC1, and I want to view end prices for all articles in all werks (branches).

Thanks for any help

Regards

Marek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marek,

Pricing data cannot be extracted from one table.  Follow the below process:

1. Get the access sequence for ZPC1 condition type

2. Get the tables from Access Sequence.

3. If only one table is attached to you raccess sequence, you job is easy, otherwise you need to search the data from multiple tables.

In the access equence you will find the table numbers, you need to add "A" and then the number to get the table name.

If it is one table, you can hardcode the same, otherwise, randomly you need to pick the table using ABAP code.

Comning to Puchase price, it all depends on your requriement.

Option 1 is read the cost of the material from VPRS condition type in the invoice.  Cost information is stored in material master accounting view.

Hoep this gives some light in resolving your issue.

Regards

Raju

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Sales Price (Gross, Net) is displayed in the Pricing Currency in the List

Fields "VKPBR and VKPNE" of the Pricing Tables .Once again check these tables ,I think ,you will get relevant Info.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Marek

I didn't get your requirement. Net sales means total sales and you can find your total sales from VBRP line item wise and VBRK  header total. For price there are separate tables for net value there are separate tables. For purchase price EKPO is for item and EKKO is for header total.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Net price being updated in Table Field -EIPA-PREIS with respect to info record.

Net Price   -  EKPO-NETPR

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren