cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Earlywatch Report Not Sending

Former Member
0 Kudos

All CCMS alerts sent successfully to my E-mail but SAP early watch always giving this error : "The SAP system has processed the message correctly. However, an error occurred in a subsequent system. The message was not delivered to recipient"

Help Please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i deleted the old JOB and i created new one with new maximum package size and i changed the SAP script to TXT and i send email with attachment from S00 and its worked but sending SAP early watch report still not working, so any suggestion ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohamed

Please let us know the version of the Solution Manager and Exchange server you are using?

Use SOST to Display the document for confirming that the correct EWA report is processed.

Please do send us the screenshot of the SOST, the Message Number and details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1- Solution Manager version: 7.1 

2- We are not using Exchange server our E-mails hosted over internet IX  host company so i used Mail server for it and as i mentioned above CCMS alerts its sending without any errors so i don,t thing its Mail server problem.

3- Please find the screen shot for SOST :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

In Scot -> Can you check the domain name configured properly.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please validate the domain name as specified in the given error message in transaction SCOT.

SCOT -> SMTP -> Click on the Set button adjacent to Internet Check box -> check in the address area. Your Email ID domain name should be there or put a * for testing as below and test..

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already checked that its fine : mail.domainname.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its already same exactly except the SAPscript its PDF because warning and sap early watch coming as PDF attachment.

I want to ask about JOB in SCOT you find active and send job there is one job in the details in this job you will find the Maximum Package Size only : 1.000, may be i have to change this value because as i think its only 1 MB and attachment for SAP early watch maybe more ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the SAP Script type to TXT and Increase the Package size.

This should resolve the issue most probably..

Former Member
0 Kudos

but there is PDF attachment in all emails, and i cant increase the size its dimmed i thing i need to create new one ..