cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables & Fields when we distribute budget from Position Id to WBS, Date field compulsory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Can anyone tell me the Tables and Fields when we distribute budget from Position Id to WBS element ? We got Tables like IMPR, IMTP, IMPU, BPGE, BPGE, BPJa etc. But Date Fields is not available there, that is why we are getting some difficulties to prepare a Z-Report for monthly distributed budget.

Regards//

Rofiqul Islam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try BGT1 table

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeeb,

BGT1 and OBGT is coming does not exist.

regards//

Rofiqul

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rofiqul,

Please check the below link if any of the table mentioned in the link can work for you and let us know:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/RU/05/da383ffcca450ee10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Ankur,

Date Fields is not available on any tables you have sent. We need one Table where Date Fields is available so that we can Identify the budget distribution per day from Position Id to WBS.

Rofiqul

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rofiqul,

I checked and found that the date field (Trans. date) "UDATU" is available in the table IMTP.

Also, the date relevant  fields i.e. ERDAT, AEDAT can be seen in the table IMPR.

You can also check Tables BGT1 & OBGT (If Active there).

And if I got your requirement correct, you need these data only.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I checked the table IMTP  and getting the date fields is 00.00.0000 formate . Field UDATU is coming Date for currency translation program <-> measures.

And in Table IMPR, we got two fields :

1).ERDAT- Date on which the record was created

2).AEDAT- Date on which object was last changed

I do not think that thease two fields are related to my requirement aas I told earliest.

Regards//

Rofiqul