SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload MR for disc doc in background using ISU_S_DISCDOC_CHANGE

Former Member

Hi,

I am using ISU_S_DISCDOC_CHANGE to create a disconnection entry (for an existing disconnection document with reference to a Disconnection order entry in the disc doc). The requirement is to upload MR against the disconnection entry created in the step before. For achieving this I am using BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD in background. The FM works correctly and uploads the Meter reading when we pass an actual meter reading to the BAPI.

However in case we do not have an actual Meter Reading the requirement is to estimate the Meter Reading via MR note. In this scenario the BAPI uploads the MR note successfully but does not estimate the Reading(In SPRO the action for MR note is Estimate, so configuration is not the issue.) .

Please suggest if there is any alternate FM to do the same.

Regards,
Anand.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Please confirm that you are leaving meter reading blank and not entering read as zero (0). READINGRESULT is Char32 which needs to be cleared before we pass it function module - BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Pass the following while using BAPI ins structure METERREADINGRESULTS

MATERIALPass Appropriately
SERIALNOPass Appropriately
REGISTERPass Appropriately
MRREASON13
METERREADINGNOTE01
MRDATEFORBILLINGDisconnection Date
ACTUALMRDATEDisconnection Date
TARGETMRDATEDisconnection Date

This work fime with input passed to BAPI,

Assuming all the config related to estimation/Meter Reader Note are in place.

Thanks and Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

Thanks !.Its working correctly now. I was using the results update structure earlier for estimation via MR note as well.

Regards,

Anand.