cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of Changing SLD in SAP XI (in tcode: RZ70)

rehancontractor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have defined both Solution Manager SLD and XI SLD as local SLD. (We do not have any Central SLD)

Since we are unable to see the information of SAP XI in Solution manager LMDB, it has been suggested to us to change the XI SLD (in tcode RZ70) and redirect it to Solution Manager SLD.

What would be impact of this change on working of SAP XI.

Will my communication channel which are working on very high availability, get affected?

We do not any any contingency for this XI communication, hence taking extra care  to change SLD setting of SAP XI.

Please advise.

Regards,

Rehan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

Making you XI as a local sld should not impact  you availability of your comm channes.

but make sure allthe necessary objects/content is correctly configured.

Thanks,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

There should be any impact on the communication channels.

Better, after SLD configuration, perform Readiness check and make sure that all are working fine.

Ref: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/a9b8cb7e28674be10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Thanks,

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

I believe there should not be any impact as long as all the required content is available in new SLD. You should ensure that it is tested well in Sandbox before proceeding. Communication channels should not have any impact.

What would be impact of this change on working of SAP XI.

Will my communication channel which are working on very high availability, get affected?

We do not any any contingency for this XI communication, hence taking extra care  to change SLD setting of SAP XI.