SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pos data transfer to BW DataSource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am testing POSDM. I code a program to call FM /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT to transfer data to BW.

And i can see the data in TCODE /POSDW/QMON.

But after run TCODE /POSDW/QDIS, the pos data didn't be transfer to BW DataSource.

Who can give some points or basic steps to process in POSDM??

Best regards.

Steven.  

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Please check whether the task Z001 “Supply to BW with distribution” is configured as automatic processing, or else you have to use /POSDW/PDIS for the processing the required task.

You can check the task POS Inbound Processing -> Tasks -> One-Step Processing -> Define Tasks

if the task Z001 is configured then in POS DM Workbench (/n/posdm/mon0) for the processed transaction’s task Z001 status should be in completed status(4).

hope this help to answer you query.

BR

Anup

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply.

I did the below:

1--/POSDW/PDIS

2--/POSDW/MON0

Then, i can get the wrong message.

I did the customizing according to BestPractise.

Now it show a wrong messaege:

Document flow: No model data for role /POSDW/INB

Message no. /POSDW/CORE028

Diagnosis

No model data for role /POSDW/INB

System Response

The document links could not be updated.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

Check the format of the document links transferred to the POS Workbench.

Can you give me a solution?? Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Steven.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

You can check the below link for the list of tasks you may refer to (in your case it would be either 0001 or 0004)

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_posdm101/helpdata/en/C8/642344102740F1BA74A9BE390E4AC5/frameset.htm

Also you may refer the link below for the prerequisited and configurations that are required for sending data to POS Analytics

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_posdm101/helpdata/en/C8/642344102740F1BA74A9BE390E4AC5/frameset.htm

Hope it helps

NOTE : I assume that you would have already activated the datasources 0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL and 0RT_PA_TRAN_TOTALS and all other logical system details are in place.

BR,

Aram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an error, wenn ı try to create Sales Item Data (POSDW/MON0),

Can you give me a solution?

Best regards