cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Whenever I try to edit or delete message interface or message mapping I get the error message: "Object Message Interface AKS_Mi_IB_receiever| http://file_2_Idoc currently being edited by user ics00968".

I get this offer very often, Is it a issue with user locks etc...

Please advice....

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Ashish,

Yes, the object is locked by some other user.

Go to your XI home page --> Administration --> You will find a link called Locked Objects for your Repository and Directory.

Unlock all objects and then you should not face an issue.

Also, make sure that you delete all the corresponding high level objects before deleting lowvelev.

For instance if you are deleting a Message Mapping , then if it is being used in an Interface Mapping , make sure you delte the interface mapping and then delete the message mapping and so on.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

your msg interface is locked by user ics00968........

ask your basis guys to log into your XI system......go to SXMB_IFR.....Click on Administration........here you will see locked objects......click it......you will see this msg interface locked by ics00968.....select it and unlock it.....

then you can edit this msg interface by your user-id in XI.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to the url --

https://<hostname:5XX01/rep/support/admin/index.html

You will come across :

<b>Administration of Locks and Caches</b>

Lock overview

Cache overview

Check the lock overview and delete the lock set by user cs00968 .. but before doing that please check what exactly the user is doing there .. Yo may wan tto take some help from the Technology team .

Regards

Rahul

• Please Award points if the help is useful ***

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is locked...unlcok it and then try agin

You can delete locks in IB.

Integration Builder-> Adminstration -> Adinistration of Locks and Caches -> Lock Overview

select the locked entry and delete.

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S