cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Pricing Procedure Determination in sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Please Help i am facing Error in Pricing Procedure Determination in sales -"Condition type ZNIK is not in procedure ZNIKE  A V"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting such repeated queries.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

what is the condition type assigned in Pricing procedure determination(OVKK)

did u maintained the same condition type(ZNIK) in pricing procedure ZNIK,

other wise it will through error message

Please check the screen shot,check and let me know if you are still getting error.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

other wise it will through error message

Krishna,

What you have suggested is not correct. The condition type in OVKK, as highlighted by you (in your previous post) has no connection / relevance with this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Thanks the issue is solved,  i forgot to do the correction in Control Data in  Pricing Procedure, now i got it, Thanks for every one...

Regards,

Rajesh.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj ,

Please Close this thread immediately if you got Solution.I said in my Previous Query also Please make sure before getting Error,analyse in your way  front and Back /Upto & Bottom side.This type of experience,increase your efficiency .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

If you have made sure that ZNIK condition type is included in ZNIKE pricing procedure, then create a new sales order (VA01) and the check if you are getting the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

when i am trying to assign Cond type & Pricing Procedure together, im getting this Error

Regards,

Rajesh.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

I did some tests: In VA01, in the sales order, in Tab Conditions, when you are entering the condition type ZNIK and its value; thereafter wanting to save the sales order, the following error appears -

Condition K007 is missing in pricing procedure A V RVAA01

Message no. V1206

Diagnosis

The condition issued is not in pricing procedure A V RVAA01.

System Response

The system does not allow further processing of the document.

Procedure

Supply the missing entry in the pricing procedure in Customizing, or delete condition K007 from the document.
If you do not have the authorization to do this yourself, contact your system administrator.

Are you getting the above error message? Are you getting the error message while creating the sales order?

If yes,

There are two solutions:

- do not insert this condition type in your sales order and save.

- Or go to V/08, in the pricing procedure, give - Step, Condition type and save (just like K004 or K007 etc.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Please search the forums which are already discussed as advised by other mates, if still your issue not solved with that.You can revert back scn forum for help.

and also you can chek from your end the pricing procedure and pricing procedure determination as well.  please follow the menupath below

IMG-SD-BF-PRICING-PRICING CONTROL - DEFINE AND ASSING PRICING PROCEDURE - MAINTAIN PRICING PROCEDURE AND DEFINE PRICING PROCEDURE DETERMINATION

Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MH,

i have maintained ZNIK condition  type in "ZNIKE" pricing Procedure(v/08)

after that only i am getting this Error.

Regards,

Rajesh.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Whatever Krishna Said is Correct(Do like that).If you get any error ,you have to analysis that back and front.

Please search in Google before posting any Query why because this query answered so many times with same Subject.Please put in Google with Condition Type is not Procedure ,You can get a lot of threads related to your query.

If you have any Queries please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Maintain ZNIK condition  type in "ZNIKE" pricing Procedure(v/08),then save it and try.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

i have maintain ZNIK condition  type in "ZNIKE" pricing Procedure(v/08),then save it and try,

after that only i am getting this Error.

Regards,

Rajesh.