SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Buys new transaction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we are using transaction code VBK1 for creating Bonus buys. We would like to use the new on RDMBBY01 since it has all the features we are hoping for. I want to know the pros and cons of migrating from VBK1 to RDMBBY01. I know that the data is stored in the same table as VKB1. Also, from SAP document I came to know that its just a new UI.Even though, I have the below questions,

Is the underlying process is same for both the transaction code? Is the Idoc is same or do we need to change the existing Idocs? Because we already have a Idoc in process, also we have PI integration with Mapping.

I would like to know if we start using RDMBBY01, does all the above mentioned process going to be affected?

Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Sri

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

This business function provides a report that enables you to migrate bonus buys that were created using the transaction VBK1. After migration has been performed, the new bonus buy application applies. The report only migrates bonus buys with future validity dates. Migrated bonus buys and those created using the new transaction RDMBBY01 can only be changed and displayed using the new transactions RDMBBY02 and RDMBBY03.

you can use the below link for further details on the same.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/be/dd8a4f5a124efc9cacf143d9e355fe/content.htm

BR

Anup

0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Thanks for replying. I already had a look at it. I just want to know whether the process and Idocs are same even when we use the new transaction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Also, mainly I would like to know the impact of using RDMBBY01 when we have PoS 2.1 version.Does this does not support transfer of Bonus Buy data created using the new transaction code RDMBBY01?

Thanks,

Arunsri B.S

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I would recommend you take a look at SAP NOTE 1458999 - SAP for Retail : Store Connectivity between SAP ERP and SAP POS

This Note has a list of use case variants in terms of the integration w.r.to the Bonus Buy Scenarios using the New Bonus Buy UI. and it also has a mention about SAP ERP EHP 5 and SAP POS 2.3 in the landscape.

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.