cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We have around 500 Rebate agreements to be settled which has the validity date till dec 2012, can any one advice me what would be the best way to settle all the agreements, as it will be very time  consuming to settle all 500 individually.

Thanks

Fahad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fahad,

You can use transaction codes: VB(8 & VB(7 for reabte settlement at mass level.

Regards,

MH

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fahad

When do you want to run this settlement.Its seems its partial settlement but what is the schedule  to run this settlement ?Monthly or Half yearly or .

Secondly once the billing due list created (Credit Memo-Billing Document then you may have to schedule a batch  which will run all the billing document on schedule.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fahad,

I have tried and tested. You can solve this with LSMW .

I have tried it with manual partial settlement with the billing document type B3 and in OVAZ maintain R3.

I have used for field mapping the fields are:

knuma_bo - Agreement no:

bzwrt_01 - Partial amount to be paid ( which you can choose the field for the full settlement)

The procedure I used here is Batch Input.

All the best.

Regards,
Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any other way in standard because this would not be a final settlement, I guess if i pay all the amount the agreement status will be final settled,

My requirement is, I will have to settle nearly 500 agreements without final settlement, is there any way in standard or I will have to go with BDC.

Regards

Fahad