cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with RFC receiver Adapter in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a issue with receiver RFC adapter. To give idea about the same - My scenario is File to RFC (asynchrnous). SAP PI picks up file and maps it to a RFC.

The message is successful in sxmb_moni and adapter engine. All the details provided in RFC comm. channel are OK and no error is seen in comm. channel monitoring.

The message status in comm. channel is "DLVD"

However, surprisingly there is no message in connected ECC systems.

I did below checks -

checked SM58 in both PI and ECC systems for any errors - but none.

checked connection in PI and ECC systems in SM59 - all OK

checked for dumps in ECC and PI systems - no dumps.

checked queues in ECC - no messages.

Tried changing the login info in comm. channel - incorrect password causes the error in adapter engine - Authentication failed.

PI Version - 7.1

Can you guys suggest anything? What I might be missing?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

You told us:

Tried changing the login info in comm. channel - incorrect password causes the error in adapter engine - Authentication failed.

This means that the PI is connecting with the ECC endpoint. May be any change in the RFC endpoint has not been taken in PI, Have you tried to refresh CPA cache?, Have you tried with a Z RFC that generates a dump in the endpoint or store a log in a Z table?, if you tried this last option you can assuree that the PI is  reaching the endpoint.

Regards.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>surprisingly there is no message in connected ECC systems.

Can you elaborate how and which transaction you are using in ECC system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECC i have checked sxmb_moni, queues, and also the business transaction which shows the data posted by RFC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be no messages logged under sxmb_moni in ECC for RFC calls..

What is the data you are passing in the RFC call and how are you concluding that the data has not received to RFC ?

Did you tried executing the data passed via PI directly to RFC and measured the output ?

HTH

Rajesh

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the right client in ECC (configured in PI RFC receiver channel), if it has more?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have checked the client mentioned in comm channe and it is the correct one.