Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client copy - tables not copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

Pls help.

I'm performing client copy on SAP ECC6.0 on Oracle 11.2.0.2 HP-UX 11.23

Two log tables from workflow will be not copied due to the lack of time for downtime of the production system.

How can I export just this tables from production system and import into quality-assurance system? Is there any way to do it with SAP tools? And can I performe this with clasic Oracle export import?

Thank you in advance.

BR,

Ruzica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ruzica ,

Hope you are doing good.

You can goto (/nscc9) Client copy -> Expert settings and just add tables using the "copy individually" tab. The report "rsccexpt" can be run otherwise for this.

Else, you can transport them over using either the workbench organizer via a customizing request or with R3trans (instead of copying on the DB level).

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth ,

I'm not doing well :-),  because I have just 10 hours to export the last table which did not copy with remote client copy procedure.

I know how to export table by table but I can't find the name of the last table which did not copy.

Any idea which log can show the tables which left not copied...

Tnx in advance.

BR,

Ruzica

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ruzica ,

I hope you have checked /nSCC3. You can run tcode se38 and run the program RSCCEXPT and it will list all entries that are excluded. You may use a change request to transport table entries between
the clients. You can do it as follows: Via SE01 -> create a (workbench) request  -> display object list and
include the object type R3TR TABU <table name> -> enter the key fields, * will select all entries.

See also
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/67/86b28b415811d1893d0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ruzica,

Any idea which log can show the tables which left not copied.

Dear, For this, You have to take a Test Run before start client copy and save the log of Test Run and when the client copy will terminate then you can compare the result of Test Run and Client Copy.

please check the below link and SAP note for Client copy.

You can change the option with the help of below link.

client copy expert settings

If the Productive client size is large then read this note.

Note 67205 - CC-INFO: Copying large and productive clients

You can exclude the tables with the help of below report

Note 70290 - CC-INFO: Excluding tables with 'RSCCEXPT'

Note 446485 - CC-ADMIN: Special copying options

If You are getting issue/error during client copy then check the below note.

Note 22514 - CC-INFO: Error analysis for client copy

there are FAQs of Client Copy which you have read before start the client copy.

Note 552711 - FAQ: Client copy

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that in SCC3 logs for the current remote client copy does not contain information for the last not copied table. It says only the tables which are copied and juste before I canceled the clienct copy for second time (in restart mode) in the log there is the statement without info which tables should be copied:

CLIENTCOPY_SELECT_TEXTTAB executed         3(        0) entries copied

I also checked the file on file system /usr/sap/trans/log/CC000613.TST  -    it has the same info.

I have the test run before starting the remote client copy but I don't understand how to compare the results?

BR,
Ruzica

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have the test run before starting the remote client copy but I don't understand how to compare the results?

please run SE38 and execute the RSCLICHK after this put the value of parameters and check the result.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the table it's UST12 🙂

I compared the tables from files /usr/sap/trans/log/CC000613.TST and /usr/sap/trans/log/CC000612.TST from the test before the client copy.

BR to all,

Ruzica

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ruzica,

Dear, For this, You have to take a Test Run before start client copy and save the log of Test Run and when the client copy will terminate then you can compare the result of Test Run and Client Copy.

mean above is the answer. & SAP Notes also helpful.

Regard,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I've canceled the remote client copy procedure, only three tables left. Two of them I saw them because they last too long. But the last one I can not find in the log file which table left not copied. This two tables I have transport from the production. But the last one I don't know which is.

PLS help to find the table that did not copied.

In SCC9 now I can see restart mode is active, but when I start restart mode I see only the first table, which I know.

Tommorow I need to start the production and no copy active.

Tnx in advance

BR,

Ruzica