SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error >0197 - Function module FKK_TAX_EXEMPT_KEY_DETERMINE was called with incomplete parameter specifications. Tax Code is missing in transfer structure I_FKKTAXEXC:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am working on SAP ISU Upgrade project (from 4.7 to ECC6 EHP 5). While creating the invoice in the ne system I am getting the following error.

-  Error >0197 - Function module FKK_TAX_EXEMPT_KEY_DETERMINE was called with incomplete parameter specifications. Tax Code is missing in transfer structure I_FKKTAXEXC: .

Can you please suggest me the solution for the same?

Thanks in advance for you efforts.

Regards

Rohit Dharde  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

The error that you are getting is because the System is encountering either one of the following scenarios-

(a) Missing Reconciliation Key-  If you are generating the invoice individually thru EASIBI, check whether the Reco key is getting populated automatically or not.

If you are generating the same thru EA26, then check for the Reco Key Settings (Like the mass postings tick , Reservation Object etc) in the Config node under technical Settings.

(b) Missing Tax Code\Company Code- If the above scenario is not helping, then either the tax code is missing in the configuration for the main\sub combinations that you are using for posting the invoice.Or, the Company Code that you are using for posting the invoice is not at all maintained in the configuration for document posting.

In both the cases, check the transaction EK02 and try to find out the missing config details either for the tax code or for the company code.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

The error that you are getting is because the System is encountering either one of the following scenarios-

(a) Missing Reconciliation Key-  If you are generating the invoice individually thru EASIBI, check whether the Reco key is getting populated automatically or not.

If you are generating the same thru EA26, then check for the Reco Key Settings (Like the mass postings tick , Reservation Object etc) in the Config node under technical Settings.

(b) Missing Tax Code\Company Code- If the above scenario is not helping, then either the tax code is missing in the configuration for the main\sub combinations that you are using for posting the invoice.Or, the Company Code that you are using for posting the invoice is not at all maintained in the configuration for document posting.

In both the cases, check the transaction EK02 and try to find out the missing config details either for the tax code or for the company code.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan ,

Thanks very much for your quick reply. I have already Checked EK02 and ts of little Help.

Let me give you some background.

I am working on SAP ISU Upgrade project (from 4.7 to ECC6 EHP 5). While creating the invoice in the ne system I am getting the said error.

Shall  i Check all the entries in EK02 in new and old system if they are same and corrcetly migrated ?

For EASIBI, The Key is getting populated. So this should not be a problem.

Thanks 

0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Looks like issue is arising out out event 170 have you activated the FM ISU_TAX_EXEMPT_KEY_DET_0170 as well.

thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

The best approach would be to place a debuggger in the FM FKK_TAX_EXEMPT_KEY_DETERMINE during the invoicing run to determine what missing value is actually causing the error.

There can be two reasons-Either it is because of the missing Sales Tax Code (FKKTAXEXC-MWSKZ) or because of the missing Company Code (FKKTAXEXC-MWSKZ)?

Also, while debugging, you will be able to see the full FKKTAXEXC structure along with the values passed in there.

So, from there you can check the corresponding entry in Configuration (EK02) and match them to find the root cause of the error.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan