cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Register and Vendor excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got requirement for developing purchasing register and vendor excise invoice report.

My doubt is difference between purchase register and vendor excise invoice?

business flow and tables for purchase register, and excise invoice?

how to calculate CST/VAT for excise invoice?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your issue resolved? Was above answers helpful in solving your query?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take data from below tables along with logic. This will cover most of hte dat ayou are looking for.

From EKKO-KNUMV  numkber CONNET TO( konv-kbetr ) for condition p000 KSCHL Field

For customs duties logic is as below

For PO no ,From EKKO-KNUMV  number CONNET TO( konv-kWERT)  for conditions JCDB,JEDB,JSDB,JLDC add the values at KWERT

For CST VAT logic is

For PO no ,From EKKO-KNUMV  number CONNET TO( konv-kWERT)  for conditions JOCM +cst (EKBE-WRBTR MINUS EKBE-REFWR against Q)

Material and PO can be fetched from

EKPO-MATNR
Former Member
0 Kudos

1. For Purchase register

Check the following note which has been released only recently by SAP

• Note 1743574 - Sales register and Purchase register for India

2.difference between purchase register and vendor excise invoice

Purchase register is for whole taxable/exicable procurement kind of report will all the PO-GR-IR and Materials data. We can add vendor excise invoice related data into it. however Vendor excise invoice will be specifically for excise details provided by Vendors only related to particular transaction.

3.how to calculate CST/VAT for excise invoice

This will be based on Tax code. Define tax code in FTXP, assign the conditions in proper location/place in TAX Procedure, maintain condition values in FV11, assign this tax code to the country. System will pick the tax values upon using this tax code in PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nilesh,

The note which you mentioned is for SAP-APPL 606, but we are using SAP-APPL 505.

For our purchase register i am looking for a logic to fetch VAT/CST and tax code.

For Vendor excise invoice, difficult to find link between BKPF and BSET for Tax base amount in local currency and tax amount in local currency. Is there any other way to find base amount and tax amount??

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st you decide what are the details to be available in your purchase register!

You have following standard transaction code, just cross check J2I9 and J1I2.
Also you can look report on  transaction code:MC$4

Or go for customising a new developed report as simillar to transaction code of MIR5

Regards,

Biju K