cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register JAVA system in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I'm trying to register a Netweaver Java only system to the SLD active on the Solution Manager (rel. 71 EHp1 ) .

On the satellite system I defined properly the HTTP SLD Data Supplier settings, and the trigger of the data to the Solution Manager works fine.

But on the Solution Manager looking at the logs during the syncronization I see these entries:

#739 10/12/2012 17:57:57.390 [SLD Data Supplier Processing] FATAL com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector: Unexpected error during processing of supplied data. SLD may no longer be able to process data suppliers until it is restarted.

Thrown:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com/sap/sld/api/util/SAPModelUtil.instanceKeyFingerprint(Lcom/sap/sld/api/wbem/cim/CIMReference;Lcom/sap/sld/api/wbem/cim/CIMObject;)Ljava/lang/String;

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.specificbuilder.SupplierUtil.calculateSuppliedElementsRef(SupplierUtil.java:268)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.specificbuilder.SupplierUtil.getUniqueSuppliedElements(SupplierUtil.java:117)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.specificbuilder.AbstractBuilder.work(AbstractBuilder.java:249)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector.performLocalWork(BuilderDirector.java:838)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector.performWork(BuilderDirector.java:671)

at com.sap.lcr.sagent.BuilderDirector.run(BuilderDirector.java:469)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:770)

And the satellite system does not appears into teh Techincal Systems on the Solution Manager.

The SLD is active and has this version :

Model Version (sld/active): 1.6.27

SAP CR Content Version (sld/active): SAP_CR 7.9 (produced 03/06/2012)

Any advise ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.sap.sld.api.util.SAPModelUtil.instanceKeyFingerprint

This is a bug which is resolved in the latest patch of following core
file. Please deploy the latest patch of following core file and your
issue will be resolved.