cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount per miles/kms in travel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have 2 employee groups like manager level and executive level. Now i want to pay manager level employees per mile/km as 15 rupees and for executive level employees per mile/km as 10 rupees. Where i can enter the rates per mile/km separately based on the employee groups. I checked the previous threads but i am not comfortable with those threads for my requirement. It will be great help to me if share your valuable inputs.

regards,

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

could you please list these threads ,you've gone through, here, so people don't give approaches that you have labled not being comfortable with?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

I am new to travel management module, I mentioned in previous threads related to ''amounts per mile/km'' not fulfilling my requirement. Can you go through my requirement once and share your valuable inputs.

I checked these below mentioned threads

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1583332

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1622817

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1603964

Regards,

Narayana

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

you can define different groupings explicitely for milage reimbursements, which will then be assigned in IT0017 to the employee directly and later handled according to the settings done in milage reimbursement customizing, let me elaborate:

1. In Table V_T702Q, define different groups for milage reimbursements (for example Y for manager level and Z for manager executive level).
  2. In PA30 for the Test PERNRs assign these groups in field PKWRG.
  3. Define your reimbursement parameters for milage in V_T706F for both groupings.

This should do the trick to differentiate between your two groups.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

I already did this configuration but when i entering the miles while creating expense report its giving error "No entry in T706F". Here i stucked That is why i posted the thread. Are came across with this error, if you know the remedy please let me know.

The following error i am getting when i want to save the expense report with miles entry.

No entry in V_T706F

Message no. 56010

Diagnosis

The following entry is missing in V_T706F:

TrProv.Var=NA/VeTyp=1/VClas=01 /RGaTC=1/
Per  = /M/KLi=000001/Cty  =IN /Regio=CLS-A/
TTS  =1/TTE  =1/TAT  = /Start=20121021/

Procedure

1. Please check to see if the entry is correct.

2. Maintain view V_T706F.

If necessary, please inform systems administration so that the entry is made in the table.

Regards,

Narayana

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you either misconfigured T706F or IT0017 for the respective employee. The approach itself is correct.

If you can't find the misconfiguration, please post screenshots of the relevant entries (from table T706F), from the IT0017 of the respective employee and the initial default value from the creation of the expense report.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your help.

PFA of the my config screen shots. Waiting for your update.

Regards,

Narayana

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

if TTy.E in expense report is the same field as Rgrp Travel Cost in T706, it is correct. Can you confirm these are the fields corresponding with each others? In my system the fields all have different names than in yours so I need you to confirm this.

There are two things which caught my attention aside from this. In T706, you have two time intervals without any gap, for what reason did you do it like this? You could just use one entry with open end 9999. The other thing is, the error message says Trip provisions variant is "NA" not available. maybe the employee has another trip provision variant maintained in IT0017 than the entry in T706.

You need to check every parameter mentioned in the error message against your entries in T706 with respect to the parameters in the master data in IT0017 for this employee.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your help,

• Actually that NA is my trip provision variant.
  • For that T706 initially i dint maintain miles, recently i maintained that is why 2 intervals are there. Now i deleted the entries, now it consists 1 interval only.
  • I compared T706 with IT0017 also, for your ref i m attaching the IT0017 screen shot.

Go through this and do the need the needful.

Regards,

Narayana

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

If your EE Group Travel Mgt ' 01 ' shown in IT0017 is mapped to your provision variant ' NA ' and the entry shown in your screenshot "untitled2" really has been created for provision variant NA, then this is correct too.

The only thing left is the Trip Activity (TAc in expense report, TAT in error message). I can't see how this field is maintained in your flatrates in screenshot untitled2, it's cut off. If this field is not blank (as it is in the expense sheet), this is your error.

These are pretty much the last possibilities, if these doesn't help, I can't help you.

Cheers, Lukas