cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jobs for Solman..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the Background Jobs that is scheduled when a early watch alert is set.

Please provide the list of jobs and reports that are executed to get the entire performance metrics of the system including qRFC & Update errors.

I would feel good if the links to docs and pdfs are provided regarding the same.

Expecting all your kind response.

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vineeth,

There is not an series of jobs which is scheduled when an EWA is scheduled or an EWA is processed in the satellite system.

There is a set of reports and functions ( also called as Service definitions ) which are executed to collect the data for EWA from the data sources ( like CCMS / ST06 /ST22 / ST02 / ST04 / ST03 etc. ). This data is then bundled into an package and sent back to Solution manager where an report RDSMOPBACK_AUTOSESSIONS is executed under the job name " SM:EXEC SERVICES" which then prepares the EWA Session and fills in the data collected from the satellite systems.

This session can then be viewed as an report either in HTML or word format.

I guess this is the only process that is being followed and I hope that this is the information that you are looking at. Do let me know if I am missing your point anywhere.

Regards

Amit