Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver 7.31 – AEX Simple Use Cases Variant 9 Proxy-to-Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

following situation:

i try to implement the demo use case variant 9 proxy-to-proxy with the new sap pi 7.31 java only stack. For me everthing looks configured means:

JCO RFC Provider is configured on PI and could be connected (SM59) from abap backend.

when i call SXIPATT1 no error occur and in the sxi_monitor i see the outgoing xml message.

in message monitor (PI) i see nothing, also not in logs, so how can i check the right configuration ? What else i have to do to get this example

running with sap pi 7.31 java only system ?

thx a lot in advance.

best regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no one there who can help we ?

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

In the sender system, in configuration of local Integration Engine (tx. SXMS_IECONF or SXMB_ADM), activate logging of successfully processed asynchronous messages (category RUNTIME, parameter LOGGING - ensure that it has value '1'). After doing this, please re-run the scenario and check processed messages in local Integration Engine again.

For deeper analysis, you can also:

1. Enable extended tracing in local Integration Engine (category RUNTIME, parameter TRACE_LEVEL) - to get more details on processing the message in the local Integration Engine;

2. Use extended ICM tracing (tx. SMICM, increase tace level to '3') - to get information on corresponding HTTP call from ICM trace file (dev_icm).

In more complicated cases, I would propose to:

1. Use ICF recorder (available from tx. SICF) to record details of HTTP calls coming from local Integration Engine;

2. Debug the proxy call from the sender application - in this case, initiated from tx. SXIPATT1. In this particular example, this will be PAI for screen 0200 - the following call that actually initiates a proxy call:

CALL METHOD proxy_lo->execute_asynchronous
         EXPORTING
           output = output_lo.

Right after this call, you will be able to see if any exception was generated or if a proxy call was done successfully. Later on (a couple of code lines later), the commit statement should complete the proxy message correspondingly.

Regards,

Vadim