cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No receiver could be determined Error in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

Scenario is from SOAP --> PI --> R3, and I am getting the error like ( No receiver could be determined ) when the file is being sent from the WebService where as if i am sending the same file from the RWB it's running fine.

Cache and all is looking fine. Don't understand why this is happing. Looking for your valuable support

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is my few cents. Use soapui tool and test your wsdl before even you share the wsdl to the third party system.  I think your wsdl generation has issues. Go to sender agreement ->right click and create wsdl and same use it in soapui for testing.  Also use ID test tool to test you configuration objects thoroughly. Since your soap adapter is up and running in the adapter engine, I would always send the message via adapter engine for the complete end to end test. After successful testing, Please share your wsdl to the client or third party.

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

When you are testing or sending message from RWB , Recheck your sender component(most common mistake will be sender system) , sender interface & sender namespace and also QOS (EO or BE).

Regards

Hari.

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

>>Scenario is from SOAP --> PI --> R3,

Are you using the correct wsdl file to consume the webservice?

How did you generate the wsdl file? whether the Integration Engine SOAP Inbound Channel URL was properly given?

Regards,

Zameer

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Are you sending from RWB (AE or  IE) ?  if so cross check if you are sending to the right Receiver .

rgds,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i am sending from RWB(IE) it's running fine..

But if it is being sent from the third party system using the wsdl which we have given it's giving "No receiver could be determined error"

Thanks,

Raj

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

- Have you checked the URL endpoint at end of the wsdl?. Maybe the party or sender service or namespace are wrong.

- Do you have any condtions to determinate the receiver?, the condition can fail because the payload is not the expected, the decision value is missing, etc.

Regards.