cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I see the characteristics next to the key figures ("right sight") within Interactive Planning (/SAPAPO/SDP94) - APO DP/SNP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know how its possible to "see the caracteristics next to the Key Figures" within the "Interactive Planning" (/SAPAPO/SDP94) (APO DP/SNP)..

Thanks for ur help!

Holger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I correctly got you, Z_0112 , Z_0212 and A224_APO,A255_APO  are your characteristics.

Not sure if you want to display the characterics values or their info objects???

Thanks,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anurag,

it did find this picture in the Internet and i am trying to "rebuild" this tableau.

The characteristics are: Location and Product.

The characteristic-Values are: Z_0112 and Z_0212 for Location and A224_APO and A255_APO for Product. You are totally right.

As we can see it in the picture, both are shown.

A Standard-View does only contain the key figures I thought.

Thanks for ur effort,

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I am right, what you are after can be obtained by using the interactive drill-down utility in the planning book: first drill down for location, then for product.

First, activate the header (4th bottom from your left)

It will activate the header and show it above your planning grid. Push the second button and (Set header information) and select your material and location characteristics. Change one of them from "Total" to details all and you will see your characteristics. Try it first for location, then for product.

regards,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Holger,

This is standard.

First, ensure that you can see the characteristics you wish to display in your header bar.  Then, for each of the characteristics you wish to display, clik the selection pulldown named 'Total' and select  'Details All' for all of the characteristics you wish to see.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the detailed display you can follow the steps metioned by DB49.

That is the standard way of doing so.

Regards,

Anurag

Answers (0)