cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Shopping Carts

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was going through the SAP SRM Help and I found 

"You have to use the process-controlled workflow framework to use team purchasing. Team purchasing is not available with the application-controlled workflow framework"

Did any one of us tried the same and can any one tell me why this is limited to Process WF.

My ISssue...

A user leaves the company and we need to still have access to these shopping Carts via other User ID. Is there a way out where we can assign these carts to another User.?

Your response is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regrads

Abdul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Team shopping cart is restricted to process controlled workflow.

In order to change shopping cart requestor that left the company, you can use report available in note 1507030. This note mentions PO, but you can use this report for all documents.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Could you please explain in detail what do you mean by A user leaves the company and we need to still have access to these shopping Carts via other User ID? Are you looking to have Confirmation processed by another user through their POWL? Or is it something else you are looking for.

Are you guys have Application controlled workflow with SRM 7?

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below sdn post. It will help to understand the complete picture of Team Shopping cart.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Team+purchasing

The Team Shopping cart can be taken over the procurement substitute only when the shopping cart is in the SAVED state. In any other state as per my knowledge it cannot be taken over.

Precondition: The user who has left the organization, the SC should be in SAVED state and he/she must have activated the team shopping cart.

The more details are given in the link post.

thanks.

From RBEI,

Snehal