cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Smartforms column alignment(In table)

former_member242166
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ABAP Experts,

I am using Tables in smartforms, In my PO print out . The tax amount(7th column) alignment is moved to right position. I want adjust that field to little bit left side.  I Dont know how to do it in Tables.  I gave that amount field in starting position only in text editor.  I attached my print screen also for your reference. Please Help me .

Thanks and Regards,

Linganathan.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member

Hi linganathan k,

use like this &G_kbetr(C)&.

It will works and the (C) means to condense the value with no gaps for smartform.

Check it Out. It will works to you.

Thanks,

Sekhar

former_member242166
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear chandra sekhar,

Actually they defined the value as <SS>&G_kbetr1&</></>   in text editor.    What is that means.

I know like &g_kbetr1&.   What is this <SS>&G_kbetr1&</></>.

Thanks and Regards,

Linganathan.K

former_member242166
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

In table( smartforms) NETWR(amount) and G_KBETR1(tax amount)  are having same styles, same format and same column . In print preview its showing correct position. But when i print(dotmatrix) G_KBETR1 value is moving right away from NETWR value..   I used G_KBETR1(C).  But its went to left away from that amount value.   Please Help me.

Note:   I have attached my output(scan copy) for your reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linganathan K,

I am also getting same problem data not getting proper alignment when i am taking print out from "EPSON Dot matrix" printer. Can you please provide any solution regarding this.

Please provide the solution as soon as possible .

Please find attached output for reference.

Email ID: pratapkanumuri@gmail.com

Thanks,

K P Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linganthan k,

If you see the above discussion of Keyur Pawar and sam rath given the answer for your question

What is this <SS>&G_kbetr1&</></>. Those answers are exactly correct but, you need to shift the

amount value little bit then remove the xml text <ss> </></>. Just maintain as &g_kbetr1&.

If you remove that xml test also you are facing same problem then use &g_kbetr1(C)&. It will remove the

gaps and the value will align properly.

Thanks,

Sekhar

former_member212913
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your using smartstyle to print the amount once check indent space of that paragraph in smartstyle.

Regards,

Mahipal.

keyur_pawar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Set right alignment to TAX amount.

& Set values for,

1. Spacing Before &

2. Spacing After  = 0.10 CM

in your smart style.

Hope so it will definitely work.

Regards,

KP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the style that you use in the particular text element and used right Alignmen for amount and qun ty field

Regd,

sam

former_member242166
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sma rath,

Styles are same for all..   For first row its coming correct(NETWR), for second row (G_KBETR1) its moving little bit right away from the normal position. What i have to do??

Regards,

Linganathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

chech the Line Spacing in that particular style and maintain  Left Margin   0.10 Cm .Bcoz i think the when u place the text in that text element may a little space is there so if u mentain a fix left margin we can avoid that particular problem.Hope it ll work.

Regd

Sam

former_member242166
Participant
0 Kudos

Hints:

The tax amount(g_kbetr) position  is mismatching with Netprice(NETWR)

Thanks and Regards,

Linganathan.K

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the order of the fields text declaration is same as the field value .

i.e check whether the header text order is same as the item text order.

If same try to use normal keys like space , bckspace, del, tab to reorder.

these keys will not affect much as the column width and hieght is defined at table level.

Rgds,

Sandeep Katoch

eyup_aksoy
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi

you can use smartstyle.

change the left space, in the smartstyle,

if you want document, please send mail.

regards.