cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic modification rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Everyone,

I have assigned DMR in plan with dynamic modification level as dynamic modification at lot creation. In DMR, I selected dynamic modification for UD. My Sample scenario as follows,

Stage 1 – 3 lots ok then next stage is – skip (skip allowed for 5 ok lots)

In skip stage if  2 lots get rejected then next stage will be stage 1.

In the above case, at the same time, I in warded 5 lots, initially all the 5 lots are in stage 1 only.

After I cleared 3 lots with UD valuation accepted. Then what is the status of 4 Th lot??

As per my understanding, I expected that 4 Th lot inspection stage need to change automatically to skip level. But it’s not changed automatically.The status changed to skip,When I reassigned the inspection tasklist for lot.

Please give some guidelines…

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the dynamic modification for inspection lot will happen as per the UD of the last inspection lot.

When you created five inspection lots, none of the previous inspection lot has UD as accpeted or rejected, that is why, all the inspection lots were set as stage 1.

Once you had given UD the latest inspection lot as accepted, in that case only, the afterward generated lots will have status as "SKIP'. And the inspection lots generated prior to UD will continue in the same status.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply.

At the same time whatever the number of lots received for the same material. That has same quality level only. After wards there is no stage change occurred for these lots based latest lots cleared among these.

whether my understanding point of view is correct? Can you please explain??

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can view the details of Quality Level History with the help of T.Code QDL3.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In short ...Once the Quality level changes ,its applicable to newly created lots and not the existing past lots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes sujit you are correct, I want to update the quality level for pending lots also. Is there any transaction available to update quality level? or any other

Thanks...

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

You might change your DMR to "at lot creation". Check the help for the side effects this causes.

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Either define it @ lot level instead of UD or everytime change the quality level through QDL2 manually.

but I am sure second one is not a good  option as it will not help you in analysis when you have to look at the sequence in which quality level changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sujit..i have checked your solution the quality level changes applicable only for newly created lots  not for pending lots even though i defined at lot level in DMR.

Answers (0)