cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error "Details No access for action Display of object type Incident (AIC_OB_INCIDENT)"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanking in Advance,

I have setup Incident management in Solman to support user.

Please help me to resolve issue in Incident Management, Once I am giving SAP_ALL, Everything is working fine but

creator and processor of message both are getting same set of Status in sm_workcenter.

I have already given business Role and all authorizations required.

SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN

SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY

SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS

ZSAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO

Created one custom role for Incident Management referring below link document:-

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMAUTH/Copy+of+Authorization+Objects+Overview

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Abhishekh Singh

SAP NetWeaver Consultant

+918505842463

Capgemini India

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To start with ask you security folks to provide * access for Authorization Object UIU_COMP. This will solve the problem. Trace can be done to find specific field values.

Regards,

Neeraj

michael_haehnel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

there is a trap i felt into as well:

when you follow the docu in SOLMAN_SETUP-->"IT Service Management"-->"Incident, Problem & Request Management"-->Point 6 "Configure UI" and there acitivity "Optional: Adapt Business Roles" you are ask in chapter 3.2 to copy the Standard Auth-roles from SAP to Z namespace:

- SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS_COMP

- SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN_COMP

- SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE_COMP

While doing so for the first role it works fine. For the second role PFCG tells you some roles Z* are already existing. To continue you take out the line for this role(s) from the selection and continue to copy. Same for 3rd role.

In the end you end up with a mix of SAP* and Z* roles in your Z*_COMP roles. Change this to your Z-roles for all SAP* entries.

As you may have assigned Z-roles like Z_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANREQU to your Z-business role the system can not grant access as i checks again SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMAN*.

At least this was the reason I got the message "No access...".

All the best

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishekh

Can you let us know on how you were able to solve the issue.

Thanks

Naresh P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

- Are you using Solution manager 7.1, if yes, make sure you are using the new transaction type for incident management (which is SMIN), or copy of SMIN.

- if you are receiving the error in CRM UI, please use SU53 check any auth error your received?

- If you are receiving this error in workcenter , use this guide and check the missing auth object

SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - FAQ0001

please update .

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jansi for your reply.

1. I have already check the trace in st01 and su53, no auth error is coming.

2. In workcenter all message are coming but once I am clicking on message no link, then it is opening in another page and this error is coming:

Details No access for action Display of object type Incident (AIC_OB_INCIDENT)

3. With SAP_ALL this link is working.

4. Is some configuration is missing in SPRO ?

5. My report is also telling you do not have authorization but in su53 no auth error is coming.

Regards,

Abhishekh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the latest security guide, you might get some clue.

Regards,

Jansi