cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Identifiers within CG5x Detail Displays

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Within EH&S, I have defined a number of identifiers that I will be using to perform searches within the various CG5x t-codes.  I have defined these identifiers in SPRO under the Check Identification Listing for ID listings D_HITLIST and D_DEFAULT and they are appropriately showing within the various panes in CG02 after I have added the identifiers with their values in the Identifiers tab within specification(s). 

These identifiers are supposed to display in the CG5x t-codes after I have performed a successful search and display the results.  I'm trying to get the identifiers to display on the line where the specification number is in the CG50 display below.  What allows us to turn this on and how many identifiers from the specification can I define to be displayed in the screen following the specification number (in gold/orange).

I've looked all over an can't seem to turn them on and would like to see what enables their display.

Thanks - Richard.

Message was edited by: Richard Lefebvre I have since solved this issue.  For all those with a burning desire to know, within the configuration for Environment, Health and Safety --> Basic Data and Tools --> Specification Management --> Specification Master --> Check Identification Listing, there is an identifier list called D_SRRLIST.  In this, you must not specify the Specification Category.  The CG5x reports will display only up to 2 identifiers so your best bet is to have the UPC as one identifier in position 1 and the PROD or MAT identifier in position 2.  This will give you a nice CG5x listing that shows the specification number, the UPC number, and a description of that UPC.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have since solved this issue.  For those with a burning desire to know, the configuration setting within Environmental, Health and Safety --> Basic Data and Tools --> Specification Master --> CHECK IDENTIFICATION LISTING has a identifier list called D_SRRLIST.  You must not populate the Specification Category field.  The CG5x reports will accommodate up to 2 identifier positions to the right of the specification number.  Your best bet is to define the UPC identifier in the 1st position followed by either the PROD or MAT identifier in the 2nd position.   This will give you a nice listing within the CG5x lists with a specification number, the UPC number, and the UPC's description.

Answers (0)