cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM and PS modules are not displayed when scope template for India is selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am currently using SOLMAN7.1 SP06 for e2e implementation.

I selected "ERP_IN_V01-SAP ERP Rapid Deployment Solutions (India)" Template for BPR  and

I found that it does not contain modules like PM and PS, which are essential for our project.

Can anyone please guide me for this issue?

How can I generate BPR for these 2 modules?

I would  love to offer points for the correct answer,

Pl do the needful

Thanking you in advance.

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are in SM 7.1 SP6, you can use the source as "Extended search for Business process repository" in solar01

search for the modules PM and PS, ( please use full name as plant maintenance , while searching)

you can get the path for the modules. later you can add it in your project.

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried to find out  "use the source as "Extended search for Business process repository" in solar01" ;

But had no success ! 😞

Can you pl let me know, where can I get this option?

Also appreciate, if you give your mail id .

Thnx,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

A humble request to communicate ASAP, as the team is stuck up because of this issue and the project is overrunning the timelines. Because, we want to configure the Blue Print using SOLMAN SOLAR02.

Your earliest reply in this regard is highly appreciated. Is it possible for you to share the screen shot of the location of use the source as "Extended search for Business process repository" in solar01" ; ?

Thanking you in anticipation,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jansi.

I got it ! Actually, we get it from "Business Process Repository" source only, with selection of PSU.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Can you please get connected in linkedin? I tried to send you across many invitations, but due to privacy settings, the systems asks for your mail id, which is not with me.

We have one group common.

Thanks for the help again.

Answers (0)